Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Story of My Life!!

Where do I begin?? I now have a bank card that doesn't work, a shower that can not mix hot and cold water together to make warm water, a freezer that doesn't work, and the latest is an e-mail account! What is next??? If anyone still reads my blog you can no longer get in touch with me on annbnagy@hotmail.com. It is a long story but basically I can not change my password and have been blocked from the account. If you want to send me an e-mail please send it to anagy@mymailworld.com I am sad about my hotmail account because that is where all of my contacts are located! I am going to try to get it reinstated but I don't know how well that is going to work!

Sorry this is a feel sorry for me blog update! Today was a great day with students though. I ate lunch with some students at Sripatum today and then did a Bible study with 1 young lady who has not accepted Christ yet but is reading the Bible and wants to know more. God is good!

No comments: