Tuesday, August 2, 2011

So much to tell

August is already here and the summer team just left. I am exhausted in every way but am so excited about what the Lord did this summer in Bangkok! It was a non-stop summer for me. I worked 10-13 hour days 7 days a week. God always gives me the strength to do it for 2 months straight and as soon as the summer team departs I slow down a little and then realize that I am just plain exhausted.

There are so many things to tell about the summer but here are a few highlights until I have time to write more.

****4 young ladies became believers Sunday afternoon July 31, 2011 at canaan. (nan, nui, mum, and morg)

**Camp (July 15-17) was amazing. We had 23 Thai non-believers go to camp and they all heard the Gospel! (3 of the young ladies that became believers on july 31 went to camp)

**Bible/English classes at the BSC are averaging 10-20 students per night! Almost all of the students who attend are non-believers and are hearing stories about Jesus!

** I have some great new contacts at Chulalongkorn University that could open the door more for me in future ministry there.

**I really was blessed to get to know 8 American University students. I enjoyed spending time with them and watching their lives be changed by the work here in Thailand this summer.

There will be photos to come....

No comments: