Saturday, January 7, 2012

3 years and a visit to America

It's hard to believe that I have been living in Thailand now for 3 whole years!!  It has become my life and I can't imagine anything different.  Some days I could do without the hot and humid weather but overall I just love it here.

If I took the time to really reflect on what God has done in my life in the past 3 years I would be writing on this blog more often.  I have so much to be thankful for as God has chosen to put so many wonderful opportunities, ministries, and Thai people in my life daily.  When I take some time to reflect and look back I am in awe.  I know I am not worthy and I know I have so much growing I need to do personally in my spiritual life but God chooses to use me anyways.  I am very thankful for that! 

I'm going to list a few of those doors that God has opened for me here in the past 3 years and I'm likely to forget some because He has opened so many.

* Teaching opportunities in the classroom at Sripatum University (SPU)
*Discipling some students who became new believers at Sripatum University
*Summer Team Ministry at SPU (2009,2010)
*Discipling one professor at SPU who became a believer
*Tutoring students at SPU
*Bible storying in English with students at SPU

*Teaching opporunity for freshman and sophomore chemistry students at Rangsit University

*Bible storying with P'Thai (worker) at Chulalongkorn University
*Bible storying with Aom and Pang (work in the chemistry department) at Chulalongkorn University
*Taking the summer team to Chulalongkorn (summer 2011)
*Meeting a student named Ant weekly at Chulalongkorn

*Just recently the Lord opened a door to a new University called Rajamangala Jakaphong Univ.

*Teaching Bible/English every Thursday night at the BSC (started in January of 2011)
*Teaching regular English classes at the BSC Monday nights

*Discipling many new believers using t4t (training 4 trainers)
*Starting new cell groups

**And many more great blessings!  Looking forward to seeing family and friends in America soon.

No comments: