Saturday, September 1, 2012

Chulalongkorn University Work

Nam Jai, Pop, Me and Jah (Freshman at Chulalongkorn Univ.)

Me and Puppap (4th year student at Chula

Fon and me (the other 2 girls we met at the canteen that are interning near Chula but from a different university)

Kwang, Me, Fhonn, and Eye (4th year Chula students)

Me, Pop, Nam Jai, Beta, Mook, and Jah (all freshman at Chula)

Me and Orn (4th year student at Chula)

Me and Jinn (4th year student at Chula)

Dream, Me, and Noi Naa (4th year students at Chula)


Melissa, Me, Kate, and Katy (3 of the American university Texas girls)
Sorry for the boring title.  It has been so long since I wrote that I just decided to give an update of the work from the "American summer months".  This past summer (June-August) we had a team of 4 American university students from Texas come to work with us.  They are always very helpful and I enjoy having them here but when the 8 weeks are finished there is also a sigh of relief. 

It is hard to believe that Chulalongkorn University (the university I now target) only has another 4 weeks and this semester is finished.  Where did the time go?  I remember the first week in June when the semester first started and I was meeting lots of new students and helping the freshman (they call them freshy here) find their way around campus. 

There are too many stories to tell for one post.  I have met a lot of students in the past few months and continue to meet more weekly.   God is doing great things at Chula and has opened many doors.  God is good!! 

No comments: