Monday, September 28, 2009

10 Things I LOVE about THAILAND

1. I love Thai people! I feel very blessed to have such wonderful Thai friends.

2. I love all of the wonderful parks! My church goes almost every Sunday afternoon to the bicycle park. You can rent a bicycle for about $1.00 for the entire day and most of them have 2 seats so it is just fun to ride with a friend.

3. I love that a lot of Thai people speak English since my Thai is not very good :)

4. I love that almost everything in this big city is written in English too. I definitely don't know how to read Thai.

5. I love that God called me here and gives me a peace about it daily!

6. I love public transportation. Driving in Bangkok would be a nightmare but sitting on the bus with my IPOD is no problem. It is even better if you can ride the sky train or Metro here.

7. I love that there are so many things to do here! I should never be bored because there are always places to go and many of them free of charge:)

8. I love my Thai church here (Canaan Baptist Church). Everything is done in Thai so I don't understand a lot of it but I love the people/fellowship and music.

9. I love eating out here! It is so cheap to eat out that I hardly ever (pretty much never) cook at home. You can eat on the street for about $1-2.00 or you can even go to a fairly upscale restaurant for $7-10.00.

10. I love walking everywhere. I don't always get to exercise (run) like I would like to do but am glad that I get a lot of miles in daily just walking my every day life!

No comments: