Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Goals+Accountability=Success

Just a few weeks ago I attended a 3 day conference about how to reach the lost and help church multiplication to occur in the country that you are serving. It was an intense 3 days as we met from 8-5 daily. We were given some sheets to set some concrete goals for the future work and it didn't take me long to write some down.

One of my first goals was to spend at least 1 hour of my day while I am at Sripatum to meet new students. It is not difficult for me to connect with students that I already know but I knew it would be a challenge for me to go out and meet new students. I am still working on this goal but the Lord has been very gracious to me this week. I have already met 7 new students and it has only been a 3 day week so far. Isn't God so good?? Most of these students are friends of students that I know so I actually didn't have to go out and find them but they came to me. I love when God answers prayers in His own way.

One of my personal goals is that I will get up earlier each day and exercise and have my quiet time before heading to Sripatum. I just started this week so I will see by the end of this month how well I do with it :)

Things are busy but great here. I will post pictures soon! Stay tuned :)

No comments: