Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I am still here :)

I am not even sure if anyone still reads my blog or not. I haven't been good at updating it very often. Lots is happening here and I am keeping pretty busy. I am spending most of my time now at Sripatum University. It is about a 15 minute walk from my house or on the hot days (which is every day) when I ride the bus it is 3 bus stops away. I usually ride the bus in the morning and walk home in the afternoon. I am having lots of fun just hanging out with the students and helping them with their English.

In the past few months 12 people have been baptized from my church!! We went to the beach both times to baptize in the ocean. Both of them were amazing experiences and were at 2 different beaches. If you have facebook there is a video of the most recent baptism.

I hope there are still some readers out there :)

1 comment:

Dana Brown Ritter said...

I just got all caught up! I love all of your pictures!