Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas in Thailand


Sripatum Univ. girls (Puy, Ann, Nice, Ham) and me

Christmas Service at Canaan Baptist Church

Everything skit group

Just hanging out before church starts

It is my first Christmas in Thailand and hard to believe that I have been here almost 1 year. Where did the time go?? It is hard to imagine that it is Christmas time because it is about 90 degrees out every day while America is getting hit with snow storms. I love looking at all of the pictures on facebook of snow/sledding/building snowmen/ and just having lots of fun.

We had our Christmas service this past Sunday (20th). It was a fun filled day and there were about 60 or more people.

I'm getting ready to go on a trip with some of my Thai friends from the 24th-26th. We will go to the mountains (about 2 hours outside of Bangkok). It might be a little bit cooler there. I would love to wear a long sleeve shirt just one time. 7 of us are going on the trip (4 students from Sripatum and 2 of my friends and me. I am looking forward to getting out of Bangkok for a few days and to enjoy nature.

I am also trying to pack because when I return I will get ready to move into my new place. Lot's to do this Christmas season. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

No comments: