Thursday, September 23, 2010

Writer's Block


I feel like I should post something since it has been over a week but I can't think of anything to write about this week. I guess I will tell you about chicken feet. One of the things that Thai people eat (and some say it is delicious) is chicken feet. I have been to a lot of countries and seen and tasted some really strange things but I have never seen anyone eat chicken feet. It is a very common food here. The other day I was at the University and one of the girls that I was eating with had 4 chicken feet in her bowl. I asked her if she was going to eat them and she said yes. I took a picture of it before she ate it which is above. She offered to share the chicken feet with me but I politely declined. I don't plan on eating chicken feet!! There are quite a few other things that they eat here also that I don't care to ever try if I can avoid it. After viewing the picture of the chicken feet do I have any takers?????

No comments: