Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Life I never Imagined

The title of this blog means so many things to me. I really am living a life I never would have imagined. Mostly, all better than I could have ever imagined. 5 years ago I didn't even know much about the country of Thailand and now I live here and somewhat speak the language. God's plans are always so much better than our own if only we trust Him and follow those plans.

If I was a faithful blogger (which I'm obviously not) I would be writing about all of the amazing things that are happening all around me on a daily basis. When I take a step back to look at some of those things I see HIS Hands on every one of them and how He orchestrates divine appointments.

Galatians 6:9 "Let us not become weary in doing good for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." This verse has come to life in so many ways recently as I'm seeing new believers come to Christ on a monthly basis and finding seekers all around me.

I thank God for giving me the life that He has for me which truly is A life I never would have imagined!

1 comment:

Dana Brown Ritter said...

I am so happy for you, Ann! You are at an amazing place, literally and figuratively! So glad that you constantly see and feel the hand of God in your life in Thailand.

It seems like yesterday we were pouring over all that paperwork on that bed at Aunt Joyce's house, filling out your application!

I love you and I am so proud of you!