Monday, October 3, 2011

Change of Plans

Things are always changing even little things like when to wash clothes. Tonight I had a great plan to get a step ahead of the game, so that tomorrow on my day off i can just relax. I got home from teaching at the BSC around 9 p.m. and planned to wash about 3 loads of laundry. I got to my apartment and realized I didn't have laundry soap so I planned to go out and buy some at the 7-11 store which is just around the corner. I got all of my laundry organized and together for washing, collected my laundry coins, and then I heard the sound of rain. Rain here is not normal rain. It is usually terrential and you can't go out and stay dry even with an umbrella. It has been raining now for almost 2 hours which means the roads are also flooded so no laundry being done tonight. So much for great plans of getting ahead of the game. Looks like it will be a normal day off tomorrow of doing laundry, cleaning my apartment, and all of those not so fun things.

No comments: