Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Flood or No Flood- that is the question?

Will Bangkok flood in the city is the million dollar question these days? A few days ago the word was that the water was receding and that Bangkok was spared. Today the news is that many dams and other safety nets built have failed and the water is coming this way. The outskirts of Bangkok have already been hit and people are leaving their homes.

I went on another food run today just in case because I was already starting to eat the food I bought before so that it didn't go bad. Right now I just wake up every day and check the news, look outside, and carry on with my normal day if I don't see water.

I have a large bin full of water in my bathroom also just in case I need it in the future to take a shower. I have plenty of drinking water stored too.

If the flood will hit my area it should happen within the next day or so and after that it should be clear sailing. Today it didn't rain for the first time in a long time which is good. The rainy season should actually end by the end of this month so we should be on the mend soon.

Please pray for the many areas and people devastated by the flood already.

No comments: