Friday, October 14, 2011

God's Clear Direction

I'm always searching for what is God's direction for my life. What does HE want me to do and where does HE want me to go? At this time, God seems to be making it clear that it is His will for me to stay in Thailand longer. The reason it is so clearly His direction is watching all of the pieces to the puzzle fall into place. At a time when the IMB is struggling financially to keep people on the field I was given another term to serve. Although the ministry is often changing and I don't really know all of the details of what I will be doing in the next few years I know God will lead me since He so clearly opened the door for me to stay.

Lots of changes are to come with this new term. I will be moving apartments in the next few weeks and will have a roommate. After living alone for 3 years I think I am ready for some company.

If there are any people who still read this blog I will be going back to the U.S. for 3 months from January-April so I do plan to see family and friends before serving this next term. I hope to be able to share many of my photos and experiences with you and to hear about your life as well.

Every day is a journey to see where the Lord will lead me. I just have to keep my eyes focused on Him so I don't miss the plan.

No comments: