Sunday, December 11, 2011

Where to begin??

I have been really bad about updating my blog these days. That is never good because too much time passes and I forget to update you on exciting things that happened or I simply just forget things that really are blog worthy.
 
 
The most recent one I don't think I will be forgetting anytime soon. This past monday december 5th we went to the beach to baptize 6 new believers! That is the 6th Baptism I have been able to be a part of in my 3 years here. I was so excited to see 6 ladies get baptized but the one that was the most special to me was Nan.
 
 
I met Nan about 1 year ago at the BSC. She is a University student. One evening I saw 2 girls sitting at the BSC waiting for class dressed in their university uniforms so I went to talk to them (Nan and Jae). I invited them to join my free Bible English class on Thursday nights and they did and have been faithful to come ever since that day. Both Nan and Jae have shown a lot of interest in the Gospel since they first started studying the Bible. This past summer at camp both of them were seeking but Nan was the one who made the choice to follow Christ in August. She is so faithful to study the Bible weekly and comes to church faithfully. She shared immediately with her mom about her decision and has never waivered. I'm so excited to see what God is going to do in her life and how He is going to use her to reach her own people. Please pray for Nan as even this Friday 16th I will go with her to her campus to tell her friends the real story about Christmas (her idea).

No comments: