Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Family time in Myrtle Beach

I arrived in Myrtle Beach last Thursday to spend the holidays with family. I have gone shopping almost every day. I love to shop! I actually needed to get shoes and clothes because Thailand is not likely to have shoes and clothes to fit. The Thai people have really small feet and most are short and very small.

My nieces arrived today:) Hughes is 9 and Lillie just turned 3. They are both lots of fun. They will be here until Sunday. I was scheduled to leave Dec. 27th for Thailand but my VISA has still not come through yet. It is going to be re-submitted tomorrow morning so I am not sure how soon I will get it.

I also got a haircut today and my hair is now a bit darker. I will post a picture later this week. It isn't too dark but I didn't want to be too blonde since I will already stand out in a foreign land. You will have to just wait and see what you think of the new hair.

I hope that is a good tease for you to want to keep up with my blog (I learned all about good teases from Dana)!

1 comment:

danabrown said...

I feel totally teased. You better live up to this promise!! I want to see your hair!