Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Shot day

Today I received 3 shots in preparation for my trip. I am very thankful to be finished with my shots. The tetanus shot really hurt so I have been trying to move my arm so that it doesn't get too stiff. I also took a few tylenols to ease the pain:) In about one hour I am going shopping!!! That will help me feel better:) I went with several friends to Barnes & Nobles and then to the wonderful "Short Pump" mall. I didn't really buy anything but I had fun looking. The best part was eating at the Food Court. I am not liking the cafeteria food anymore and am thankful that I only have a little more than a week left.

I also wanted to clarify that I am leaving in less than 20 days for Thailand as of today. I am really excited!! I am looking forward to spending Christmas with my family before leaving.

Be patient with me as I learn how to use this "blog thing". I want to keep you updated on what is going on across the ocean so stay tuned!

1 comment:

danabrown said...

Shopping! Is that what the doctor ordered? I need to go to your doctor! HA!