Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Module 3 Complete & Moving Day :)


Today was the last day of Module 3. I am now finished with language school and the work begins! I am really excited about the summer work at the university but am a little sad that I won't be returning to language school. I have really enjoyed attempting to learn Thai for the past 3 months at school. I still have so much to learn but am hoping that my speaking will improve as I am around lots of students this summer. I will also miss all of the great friends that I have made with the students and teachers at school. (The pictures above are of my module 3 class and my teacher "khruu Wanthanee".

Tomorrow (actually today because I am writing this past midnight) is my moving day! I am so excited to move into my new house. I am a little sad though that I will no longer be living on the sky train route. I will be riding the bus now and taking taxi's once in a while. I will be finding new places to shop, eat, and hang out. All of the changes bring about all new adventures so get ready to hear about a whole different part of Bangkok that you haven't met yet.

No comments: