Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My first house!




I never would have thought in a million years that my first house would be in a foreign country! The first house that I can actually call just "my house"! I am so excited! I found the cutest little pink house (yes I did say pink) that is in a great neighborhood near the university that I will be working at this summer.

It was really nice and spacious on the inside also. I only have pictures of the outside for now but I move in next week so more pictures will be coming soon! thanks to many of you who prayed for me! It was a perfect fit. I saw it today and it is move in ready and I have the keys in hand right now.

By the way--it is a 3 bedroom house so all visitors are welcome!!

2 comments:

danabrown said...

Yay for your first house!! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I love it Ann, it is so...cute. Hope to someday see it in person!