Thursday, March 4, 2010

The HEAT IS ON!!

Yes, it is hot here pretty much year round. When my parents were here visiting in early Feb. they would sweat after a few minutes of being outside. I would love for them to come and visit now so they would realize that it really wasn't that hot then :) It is all relative! It is just the beginning of March and it is boiling hot already. April is known as the hottest month here and I can only imagine what it will be like and am not looking forward to it!

On the bright side of things-- GOD IS SO GOOD and things are going really well here. I am discipling 2 believers at the University one day a week and feel so blessed to watch them grow in their walk with Christ. The study is done in Thinglish (mixture of Thai and English). Actually the girls speak and understand english pretty well so I only have to use Thai once in a while. I continue to build relationships with old students and also am meeting new students weekly.

All is well in the Land of Smiles :)

1 comment:

Dana Brown Ritter said...

Aww, hang in there, Ann! Do you need me to make another clothing run for you? I'm more than happy to do it! I think the stores have Spring clothes out now. I don't ever shop anymore, but I think that's what I remember about this time of year :)