Tuesday, January 25, 2011

God answers prayers in amazing ways!

Today was such an amazing day in so many ways. Jill and I finally got to study the Bible with Aajaan Lek after 2 months of not studying. We were able to meet for about 2 hours today and it went so well. There are 2 reasons why this is so amazing. The first reason is because we used to meet with Aajaan Lek on Monday's and we had a limited amount of time so we were always rushed. Also, my schedule changed recently and my day off is now Monday. However, I was willing to go out to SPU every Monday to study the Bible with her on my day off (Aajaan Lek never knew that was my day off) but last week she told me Tuesday would be better now. Wow- that is great!!! Now I can have my day off and on Tuesday she doesn't have any more classes so we meet to study around 3:00 and we don't have to rush to finish because she doesn't have to be anywhere.

My prayer is that today was just the beginning of some wonderful fellowship times on Tuesday afternoons. God is so good and answers prayers above and beyond anything I can ever imagine!

No comments: