Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pressing on and feeling encouraged this week!

The things that I wrote about in my previous post is all still the same but this week has been much better in many ways.

On Monday Aajaan Lek did not show up to study the Bible but Jill and I had a wonderful time sharing from our hearts and praying for each other during this 2 hour time slot. I did see Aajaan Lek at SPU on Tuesday and was able to talk to her for a while. I'm not giving up on her because God keeps crossing our paths and I see a desire in her just not the full commitment yet.

Tuesday was a great day at SPU. I saw many students and met several new ones also. Today I was on the bus heading to Chula and P'Thai ( a lady that I know that works at Chula) called me and asked me if I had time to eat lunch with her. That was a real blessing. I got to go to one of the canteens at Chula and had a friend to eat with today. She wants to eat lunch with me every Wednesday so that is a start.

Today I also had to do my yearly evaluation with my supervisor. You have to first evaluate yourself and then you meet with your supervisor and they evaluate you also. I was very encouraged after meeting with him today. If you only look at results it doesn't always look like you are doing much but he reassured me that he sees me doing a lot of things and that he sees my heart in everything I do.

I'm just going to press on and watch God work. He always does amazing things more than I could ever imagine.

No comments: