Saturday, February 19, 2011

Answered Prayers

Brownie Party photo from February 5th. The major praise in this photo is that Koy (girl on the far left) who just recently became a believer brought 3 of her friends who study with her at nursing school with her to the party. The other 3 are all non-believers. This was a great praise. I had just met Nan and Jae at the BSC that week and invited them to come to the party and they came! The other praise is that Nice (a Thai Christian) did an excellent job at visiting with them and helping to take care of them.

Great Praise that 4 students from SPU came to help prepare the brownies and also brought 2 friends from another University with them. They are all non-believers.

The Lord answered this prayer in a mighty way. Joanna (in the middle) is a Thai believer from my church. I asked her to help me on Thursday nights with my Bible/English class because it's important that the students truly understand what I am teaching so she helps to translate in Thai when they don't understand me. Joanna is faithful to come and help me and also faithful to be a friend to these young ladies and other people who study with me.


My Bible/English class at the BSC. This class started out with 1 student and then 2 students and now I have 4-5 students on a regular basis by the 5th week of teaching! In this photo from Left to Right is Jae, Nan, Tock, and Koy. There is also a lady named Kuan that has come 2 times.




God is working in mighty ways and I am so thankful. This Thursday will be the 7th week at the BSC of teaching the Bible/English class. This week will be my last class this term. We will have 1 week off and then will start the next 7 week term. All 4 of them in the photo have said they will continue coming on Thursday night. I am praying for me to be able to continue teaching them and also to get some new students to make up another class.


No comments: