Thursday, February 10, 2011

Unworthy but Thankful and Greatly Blessed

I think this title is fitting because it describes me in so many ways. I am unworthy of God's love but He loves me anyway even though He knows my every thought. I am unworthy to serve Him but He uses me anyway despite my many imperfections. I am unworthy of so many things yet God wants us to find our WORTH in HIM and HIM ALONE.

I am learning every day to just be willing to be a servant and God will use me accordingly. I am learning to continue to persevere and to be a prayer warrior (not there yet but learning) in seeking God's Hand in everything I do.

I am unworthy but feel so greatly blessed and I want to share a few of those great blessings with you!

1. Tonight for my Thursday night Bible/English class I had 5 non-believers join my class to hear about how Jesus chose His 12 disciples and then how He taught them to share His message and how Jesus fed 5,000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish. They all were hearing these stories for the first time!!

2. Aajaan Lek met this past Tuesday (feb. 8) to study God's Word. She is still not consistent in meeting with us weekly but she has students that she is sharing the Good News with weekly!

3. The outreach event that was held this past Saturday was one of the best turn-outs in the 2 years of me being here. We had 17 non-believers come (9 of them coming for the first time to Canaan). 9 Thai Christians also came and several of them did an excellent job at interacting with the non-believers.

I am thankful and Greatly Blessed to be here in Thailand for such a time as this.

No comments: