Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas

I don't really know why but for some reason it just doesn't feel like the month of December and Christmas time. Although I live in Thailand - a Buddhist country that doesn't celebrate Christmas- there are decorations all around Bangkok. Every mall has a huge tree and lights are everywhere yet it still just doesn't feel like it. Maybe it's because it is 90 degrees every day and that kind of weather doesn't go with Christmas.

I don't have plans to decorate my apartment mainly because if I buy decorations when the season is over I don't have anywhere to store it. I live in a 1 room condo with 1 wardrobe and some drawers for clothes. I live a pretty simple life with no space for extras. In some ways I think that is o.k.

The month of December is a huge ministry month. We are having several parties and Christmas celebrations to invite non-believers to and they will come because it is a party! I am excited about those events and sharing with people about the true meaning of Christmas.

No comments: