Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another week begins

It is hard to believe that this is the last full week in March! This week begins week 3 of Module 2. Each module is only 4 weeks long. I am considering whether or not I should re-do Module 2 and work more on my conversation or if I should go on to Module 3 and begin learning how to write in Thai. My brain can hardly hold all of these vocabulary words that I am not sure if it can try to learn how to write Thai letters. I'll let you know in a few weeks what I decide to do.

I feel like I could really get this language if I had about 6-8 months to study but since I only have 3 months I am going to make the best of it! Learning a new language is fun even if it is difficult:)

Another week-end comes to an end and Monday is back again!!!

No comments: