Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quick Update of my crazy life!!!

**Tomorrow I am moving into another apartment that is in the same building where I live now but on the 1st floor. I was told that they needed my apartment for someone else. I just do whatever they tell me to do:)

**This Saturday I am having about 10-20 young ladies over for an "American lunch". I say 10-20 because you can never be sure if they will come or not or if they might even bring a friend:) I am looking forward to it!

**I will finish Module 2 this Friday. Thursday is our field trip out and about to talk to people for the oral part and Friday is the written exam!!!!!!!! There are so many vocabulary words for Module 2 that I couldn't memorize them all if I studied 8 hours a day! My teacher actually already signed my sheet that I passed and will go to Module 3 but I still want to do well on my exam.

**I have been sick quite a bit this month. I had a cold last week and now I have some flu like virus. I need more energy to keep up with my life so please pray!

That's all for now on the update of my crazy life:)

No comments: