Monday, March 16, 2009

Who would have thought 80 degrees Farenheit would feel cool:)

The weather has cooled down a little for the past 3 days and it has been a great blessing. I went out on Saturday afternoon to do a little shopping and with the breeze and overcast I almost felt like I needed a sweater and the temp. was low 80's. Yesterday and today have also been in the mid-high 80's and it feels good. Isn't it funny how perspective changes when you live in a different country? I know most of you in the US are hoping for a warm day and would consider 60-70 warm. I think that would be close to freezing here:) Just so you know not all of Thailand is this warm. It is hotter here because it is the big city. Other parts of Thailand cool down in the evening and are not as hot during the day.

I am very thankful for the cooler weather and will enjoy it while it last because the hottest month of the year (APRIL) is almost here!!! I have a feeling I will have a new definition of hot weather.

No comments: