Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fresh Start

This morning I got up around 6 a.m. to get ready for language school. I was already feeling a bit nervous after the experience yesterday. I just kept asking the Lord to take away the memories of yesterday and to give me a heart to have a fresh start today. It worked--praise the Lord!! This morning on my walk to the sky train I passed by 2 Thai young ladies that I am friends with that were on there way to work. Their smiles and greetings this morning in passing were a great start to a new day on my way to language.
I got to class this morning and when I made eye contact with the teacher I smiled and she smiled in return. The 4 hours went by fairly quickly and it was a good day. I am sure there are going to be many more difficult days in language school-- as with anything in life it won't be easy but I must persevere!

I appreciate the many prayers that have been lifted up on my behalf with language study. Keep praying because this is only the beginning of the journey.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yah, for a better day of language! I know how frustrating it can be! Lifting you up