Sunday, February 1, 2009

Where did the time go?

It is hard to believe that today is the first day of February. I have almost been here a month! I feel like January was all a whirlwind of events. Every week seems to fly by and of course the week-ends fly by even quicker:( This week will be my 4th full week here and I have established a fairly active calendar. In case you didn't remember language school starts this week!!! That will take up a majority of my time (4 hours in the morning at school and several hours of homework). I am very thankful for receiving 3 weeks of 1-1 tutoring to prepare me for school. The Thai language is very difficult but I am surprised at how much I have already learned. That should be encouraging to anyone reading this because I am not a fast learner. I am still eager to learn and excited to know more.

No comments: