Sunday, January 18, 2009

Home Sweet Home

It is hard to believe that I have only been here 12 days and I already feel at home. I don't have a strict schedule yet but I am adding things to my schedule weekly. language is the priority and I have that Mon.-Fri. for 1 1/2 hours for the rest of january. In Feb. I will begin official language school and will be in class from 8-12 Mon-Fri.

I will also be part of a Bible study on Tuesday nights that is in English. It will be my time to study God's Word with other women who speak English!! I will also be going out to Sripatum Univ. every Thursday afternoon for several hours to get to know the students. It will be very informal and just allow my face to become familiar so that when I will be there full time they will already know me. My Friday nights have filled up with helping out with Friday Night Life. It is a program designed to allow people to practice their English while also learning some life lessons from God's Word. I went this past Friday night and we played games, talked to students, and discussed a lesson about How to Face the Future.

I feel very blessed and know that the Lord has great plans for me here! I am excited to see what doors He will open in the future!!

No comments: