Friday, January 9, 2009

What do you think of when you hear winter or "cool season"??

Did you answer the question of the day ??? Well in Bangkok right now it is considered their winter or "cool season" and I would say today it was around 90 :) It's all in perspective. I guess there are a few weeks where the weather is only in the 70's or 80's but it has been in the high 80's or 90's every day since I arrived. There is a nice breeze at times though and everything has air conditioning.

Today I went on a journey on the sky train again. I love getting around that way. It is so much fun and I haven't gotten lost yet!!!! I have to walk about 1/2 mile or so to get to the sky train and the weather right now is perfect for that. It might not be so easy to walk that far when the "hot season" arrives:)

I took some more pictures while I was out and about today and will post more of them later.

No comments: