Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pictures of my apartment and street!

This big building is at the end of my street. It has a Starbuck's, McDonald's and many other restaurants and stores in it. In the basement is a grocery store.

















This picture is the view once I exit my apartment looking down the street. There are several hotels, apartment buildings, and houses along my street.















My cute little kitchen that I haven't cooked in yet--I have to figure out how to work the stove:)




My cute sheets and blanket are courtesy of my parents. They make my bedroom look so cute.

















My living room. Simple but cute:)



The apartment came furnished with furniture and decorations. Since I will only live here for the first 3 months I won't really make too many changes.







































No comments: